My Daily routine day 17 is in two language English & Hindi

                                 


 Daily routine in English

Hello friends, we will tell you again about our daily routine for water, let's start.

           Woke up at 6:30 in the morning, after drinking  hot water, brushing the brush after drinking hot water, then the room was fine after that went to take a bath, came after taking a bath, then had tea and breakfast, I and my mother that my little one would have gone  And after that mom and my sister do all the housework and I help a little bit, then after that I am ready, after getting ready, I call my mother, talk to my mother on a video call and then my  I talk to elder sister why do I go again after that because my health is not well and I feel fever from inside and I sleep for two-three hours then wake up then eat food and after eating food I vomit a lot  Then I lie down and my mother comes, she says, do you have a fever, I said mom, I feel it from inside, then mom gives me medicine, then my husband's call comes and he asks me that  You ate the medicine, then I said that my mother had given me the medicine, but I have not eaten it now, you my husband say that it is okay to eat the medicine in front of me, then I will give it in front of him.  I eat and he keeps on making video calls then he talks to me for some time and it is very nice to talk because he is very happy, after that I am hungry then my sister makes megi and I sit  When I talk to my husband, my husband says okay you go to the terrace because the network is not coming, then I keep talking on the terrace, then I told my sister after making Maggi, give me on the terrace or else  If it gets cold then my sister makes Maggi and gives it on the terrace and I keep talking together and I eat it too and both my mother and my sister eat Maggi and drink tea sitting down and I sit on the roof above  I talk and I eat together after that put the phone down and then I come down here you sit here and talk to my mother and my tea gets cold then I heat the tea and then drink it  After that, the phone continues to ring again, then my father calls and asks him if his health is fine, then I said yes, his health is fine then after that, he comes to my house early today, Papa and I  ray husband after that mommy says let's talk later let's make tea then mommy hangs up the phone then my husband comes then he calls and says you were saying that you  Come, I am coming to pick you up tomorrow, then I do not say anything, mother says you will come, then I started laughing and did not say anything, I said mother, you were saying that stay till Panchami, after that you will go to 14, so now I am  Husband said yes you come now, I am coming to pick you up, my sister says no if you come, I will not send it because didi has only 10 days to come on Nag Panchami, don't come now, then my mother  Says hey mummy will send you, i said mummy is not there mummy later you talk to mummy but my mother says ok after that both my sisters talk to their brother-in-law and keep the phone after talking then my father would come  It is 8:00 o'clock then he also calls to my husband and takes care of his condition, after that he also talks to papa ji and also talks to mother, then we sit together and eat.  I eat after having food and then I lie down, after that my sister works, after work, those people also come and lie with us and then everyone lies down, then my father stays on the terrace, then my younger sister Papa  Calls near and says Papa it is 11:00 am now come down then my father comes down and my mother gets up then his leg hurts a lot then my mother tells me give medicine then to mother  I suppress and my mother goes to sleep after taking medicine and I also lie down and then we all go to sleep.

 So our friends, this was the story of our day, if you like it, just do the same think, follow our comment and share it thank you,

............................................................................

                                          


Daily routine in Hindi

   हेलो दोस्तों दाल फ्राई आप हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे पानी के लिए आप फिर से हम आपको दिनभर के बारे में बताएंगे चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

   सुबह 6:30 बजे उठी उसके बाद गरम पानी पी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद ब्रश की ब्रश करके आई तो फिर रूम ठीक कि उसके बाद गया स्नान करने स्नान करके आई फिर चाय नाश्ता किया मैं और मेरी मम्मी जी कि कि मेरी छोटी वाली गई रहती है और उसके बाद घर का सारा काम मम्मी और मेरी बहन करती है और थोड़ा बहुत मैं भी हेल्प करती हूं फिर उसके बाद रेडी होती हूं रेडी होने के बाद अपनी मम्मी जी को फोन करती हूं वीडियो कॉल पर मम्मी से बात करती हूं और फिर अपनी बड़ी वाली दीदी से बात करती हूं उसके बाद फिर क्यों जाती  हूं क्योंकि मेरी तबीयत ठीक नहीं रहती और मुझे अंदर से बुखार लगता है और मैं दो-तीन घंटे सोती हूं फिर उठती हूं तो खाना खाती हूं और खाना खाना खाने के बाद बहुत ही उल्टी होती है फिर लेटी रहती हूं और मेरी मम्मी आती है तो कहती है कहीं तुम को बुखार तो नहीं है मैंने कहा मम्मी मुझे अंदर से तो लग रहा है फिर मम्मी मुझे दवा देती है फिर मेरे पति का फोन आता है और वह मुझसे पूछते हैं कि तुमने दवा खाया तब मैंने कहा मम्मी ने तो दवा दिया था पर अभी मैंने खाया नहीं तू मेरी पति कहते हैं चलो ठीक है मेरे सामने तुम दवा खाओ फिर मैं उनके सामने दवा खाती हूं और वह वीडियो कॉल किए रहते हैं फिर मुझसे कुछ टाइम तक बात करते हैं और बात करके बहुत ही अच्छा लगता है क्योंकि वह बहुत खुश रहते हैं हम उसके बाद मुझे भूख लगी रहती है तो मेरी बहन मेगी बनाती है और मैं बैठ के अपने पति से बात करती हूं तो मेरे पति कहते हैं ठीक है तुम छत पर जाओ क्योंकि नेटवर्क नहीं आ रहा है तब मैं छत पर जाकर बात ही करती रहती हो तो मैंने अपनी बहन को कहा मैगी बनाने के बाद मुझे छत पर दे देना नहीं तो ठंडी हो जाएगी तो मेरी बहन मैगी बनाकर छत पर देती है और मैं साथ में बात भी करती रहती हूं और मैं जी भी खाती हूं और मेरी मम्मी और मेरी दोनों बहन ने मेगी खाती है और चाय पीती हैं नीचे बैठकर और मैं ऊपर छत पर बैठकर बात करती हूं और साथ में बैठकर मैं भी खाती हूं उसके बाद फोन रख देते हैं और फिर मैं नीचे आती हूं तू यहां पर बैठकर मम्मी से बात करती हूं और मेरी चाय ठंडी हो जाती है तो मैं चाय गरम करती हूं और फिर पीती हूं उसके बाद फिर फोन चलाती रहती है फिर मेरे पापा जी फोन करते हैं और उससे पूछते हैं तबीयत ठीक है तब मैंने कहा हां तबीयत ठीक फिर उसके बाद मेरे घर पर आज जल्दी आ जाते हैं पापा और मेरे पति उसके बाद मम्मी कहती है चलो ठीक है मैं बाद में बात करती हूं चलो चाय बना कर दे दूं तो फिर मम्मी फोन रख देती है फिर मेरे पति आते हैं तो फिर वह फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं कि तुम कह रही थी कि तुम आओगी मैं तुमको कल लेने आ रहा हूं तो फिर मैं कुछ नहीं बोलती मम्मी कहती है तुम आओगी तब मैं हंसने लगी और कुछ बोली नहीं मैंने कहा मम्मी आप तो कह रही थी कि पंचमी तक रहो उसके बाद तेरा 14 को जाएंगे लेने तो अभी तो मेरे पति ने कहा हां तुम अभी आ जाओ मैं तुमको लेने आ रहा तो मेरी बहन कहती है नहीं अगर जीजू आप आ गए तो मैं भेजूंगी नहीं क्योंकि अभी दीदी को तो सिर्फ 10 दिन हुआ है आए नाग पंचमी पर आना आप अभी मत आओ तब मेरी मम्मी कहती है अरे मम्मी भेजेंगे तुम्हारी मैंने कहा मम्मी अभी है नहीं मम्मी बाद में आप बात कर लेना मम्मी पर तो मेरी मम्मी कहती है ठीक है उसके बाद मेरी दोनों बहने अपने जीजू से बात करती है और बात करके फोन रखती है फिर मेरे पापा आ जाते हैं 8:00 बजे फिर वह भी मेरे पति के पास फोन करते हैं और हाल चाल लेते हैं उसके बाद पापा जी से भी बात करते हैं और मम्मी से भी बात करते हैं फिर हम लोग साथ में बैठकर खाना खाते हैं खाना खाकर फिर मैं लेट जाती हूं उसके बाद मेरी बहन ने काम करती है काम करने के बाद वह लोग भी आ के हमारे साथ में लेटी है और फिर सब लोग लेटे रहते हैं तब मेरे पापा छत पर रहते हैं तो मेरी छोटी बहन पापा के पास फोन करती है और कहती है पापा 11:00 बज गया अब तो नीचे आओ तब मेरे पापा नीचे आते हैं और मेरी मम्मी उठ जाती है फिर उनका पैर बहुत ही दर्द करता है तब मुझे मेरी मम्मी कहती है दवा दे दो तब मम्मी को मैं दबा देती हूं और मेरी मम्मी दवा खा कर फिर सो जाती है और मैं भी लेट जाती हूं लेट के फिर हम सब लोग सो जाते हैं,

   तो हमारे दोस्तों यह थी हमारी दिनभर की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी है बस वही बात करेंगे आपसे कमेंट फॉलो जरूर करें और शेयर भी करें धन्यवाद, 🙏


Post a Comment

3 Comments