My Daily routine day 16 is in two language English & Hindi

                                  


Daily routine in English

   So friends, today we have come again to tell you about our daily routine, so let's start.

     Woke up today at 7:00 am, after that cut the   tempering to fry the dal then drink hot water after that brushed and got fresh then my sister  goes to school and my mother cooks food and papa leaves for office then my younger The sister is late till 8:00, after that when the mother starts screaming, then she gets up and then after getting up she sits for a long time, I do not know what she keeps thinking, mother will tell me why is there any shock? She gets angry and starts brushing in the bathroom, I go after her and prepare to take a bath, my mother comes for a bath, then we have tea, breakfast, after that everyone does all the household chores together and lie down. Because today my health is not good, I feel cold and fever from inside, so I lie down and watch everyone, after that I get ready, then after that I do a video call to my mother, after making a video call, from papa ji to mummy ji I talk to everyone and those people say that you are not well, you drink decoction, take medicine, I said yes, I drank condensed too I have also taken medicine, after that put it back on the phone, then I lie down, turn on the phone, I watch tik tok in the phone, then I go to sleep, after that I am the same then I watch my serial, I watch Barrister Babu serial after that again It is time to eat food and then we eat food, me and my mother and my younger sister all eat food together, after that I get very angry with my younger sister, then she says in anger now I If I do not eat food, then I say not to eat food and celebrate it, after that we see my uncle's wedding cassette and keep watching, then my husband's call comes and I talk to him, then I call after talking If I keep my aunty's call, then my mother also talks to my aunt and then she hangs up the phone and then we drink decoction at 4:00 pm, then my husband's call comes and my mother calls me She talks and asks how is your health, then I said yes I am fine, after that at 7:00, tea is made again and we eat tea and pasta and after that After my uncle's father-in-law's call comes, I talk to him after that then my aunt's girl has come to the house, then she tells her to talk to her sister-in-law, then she also talks to me and we talk to a lot of types. When we do, uncle says hey, give the phone for how long will you both talk, then didi says let's go well sister-in-law, I give the phone to uncle, uncle is asking for phone, I said ok ok bye then after that we keep Then my father comes from office and he makes tea and breakfast, then after some time we prepare the food, then everyone eat together and I lie down after having dinner, then my mother calls. And I talk to them on a video call, after that then my mom and my father, my sister starts going to the terrace, we all go to the roof and then sleep there.

     Friends, this was the story of our whole day, if you liked it, then please do comment and share thank you,


............................................................................

                      

Daily routine in Hindi

    तो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आ गए आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताने के लिए तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

      आज सुबह 7:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद दाल फ्राई करने के लिए तड़का काट दी फिर गरम पानी पी उसके बाद ब्रश की और फ्रेश हुई फिर मेरी बहन स्कूल जाती है और मेरी मम्मी खाना बनाती हैं और पापा ऑफिस के लिए निकलते हैं फिर मेरी छोटी वाली बहन लेट होती है 8:00 बजे तक उसके बाद जब मम्मी चिल्लाने लगती है तब जाकर वह उठती है और फिर उठने के बाद बहुत ही टाइम तक बैठी रहती है पता नहीं क्या सोचती रहती है मम्मी मेरी कहेंगी क्यों कोई सदमा लगा है क्या फिर वह गुस्सा होकर बाथरूम में जाकर ब्रश करने लगती है उसके पीछे मैं जाती हूं और स्नान करने की तैयारी करती हूं मेरी मम्मी स्नान के लिए आती है फिर हम चाय नाश्ता करते हैं उसके बाद घर का सारा काम सब लोग मिलकर करते हैं और लेट जाती हूं क्योंकि आज मेरी तबीयत ठीक नहीं रहती मुझे सर्दी खासी अंदर से बुखार लगता है इसलिए मैं लेट कर सबको देखती हूं उसके बाद रेडी हो जाती हूं फिर उसके बाद अपनी मम्मी के पास वीडियो कॉल करती हूं वीडियो कॉल करने के बाद पापा जी से मम्मी जी से सब से बात करती हूं और वह लोग कहते हैं तुम्हारी तबीयत नहीं ठीक है तुम काढ़ा पियो दवा लो मैंने कहा हां मैंने गाढ़ा भी पी लिया है दवा भी ले लिया है उसके बाद फिर रख देते हैं फोन फिर मैं लेट जाती हूं फोन चलाती हूं फोन में मैं टिक टॉक देखती हूं फिर सो जाती हूं उसके बाद उसी हूं तो अपना सीरियल देखती हूं बैरिस्टर बाबू सीरियल देखती हूं उसके बाद फिर खाना खाने का टाइम हो जाता है और फिर हम लोग खाना खाते हैं मैं और मेरी मम्मी और मेरी छोटी बहन सब लोग मिलकर खाना खाते हैं उसके बाद अपनी छोटी वाली बहन को मैं बहुत ही चढ़ आती हूं तो वह गुस्से में आकर बोलती है अब मैं खाना नहीं खाऊंगी तो मैंने कहा नहीं खाना खा लो और उसको मनाती हूं उसके बाद फिर हम लोग अपने चाचा की शादी की कैसेट देखते हैं और देखते ही रहते हैं तब मेरे पति का फोन आता है और मैं उनसे बात करती हूं फिर मैं बात करके फोन रखती हूं तो मेरी चाची जी का फोन आता है फिर मेरी मम्मी भी मेरी चाची से बात करती है और फिर वह फोन रख देती है और फिर हम लोग 4:00 बजे काढ़ा पीते हैं फिर मेरे पति का फोन आता है और मेरी मम्मी जी मुझसे बात करती हैं और पूछती है कि तुम्हारी तबीयत कैसी है तो मैंने कहा हां मेरी तबीयत ठीक है उसके बाद 7:00 बजे फिर चाय बनती है और हम लोग चाय और पास्ता खाते हैं और उसके बाद मेरे काका ससुर का फोन आ जाता है उनसे बात करती हूं उसके बाद फिर वह मेरी बुआ की लड़की घर पर आई है तो उनको कहते हैं लो भाभी से बात कर लो तब वह भी मुझसे बात करती हैं और हम लोग बहुत ही टाइप तक बात करते हैं तब काका बोलते हैं अरे अब फोन दे दो कितना टाइम तक तुम दोनों बात करोगे तब दीदी कहती है चलो ठीक है भाभी मैं काका को फोन दे देती हूं काका फोन मांग रही है मैंने कहा ठीक है ओके बाय फिर उसके बाद हम लोग रख देते हैं फिर मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं और वह चाय और नाश्ता करते हैं फिर हम लोग कुछ टाइम बाद खाना की तैयारी होती है फिर सब लोग मिलकर खाना खाते हैं और मैं खाना खाने के बाद यही लेटी रहती हूं फिर मेरी मम्मी जी फोन करती है और उनसे वीडियो कॉल पर बात करती हूं उसके बाद फिर मेरे मम्मी और मेरे पापा मेरी बहन छत पर जाने लगते हैं हम सब लोग छत पर जाते हैं और फिर वहीं पर ही सो जाते हैं.

    दोस्तों यह थी हमारी पूरी दिन की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेयर जरूर करें धन्यवाद, 🙏

                                      



                                        

Post a Comment

3 Comments