My Daily routine day 15 my all articles is in two language

                                       


Daily routine in English

 

   Hello friends then I will tell you about our daily routine let's start.

    Today you were a lot, got up at 6:00, then my sister was cooking and she was cooking vegetables and she was taking it off, the pan became a little crooked and the vegetable fell on my sister's feet and my sister got very burnt. Then I tell her to go to the bathroom and pour water on her feet, after that she goes and pours water and makes papa in papa's tiffin, after that I make papa's tiffin and pack it. Papa goes and then I brush. I am fresh and then I and my mother and my sister all sit and have breakfast, have tea and paratha for breakfast, after that my mother and my younger sister do household chores and I have fever very fast. I keep taking medicine, then after taking medicine, I get relief, then I get up and tomorrow I keep rice and lentils soaked for dosa, then wake up in the morning and drink it, keep it pitched to forget it and then 12 :00 o'clock we eat food, after dinner, at 3:04 p.m. make dosa and make a dosa, everyone eat it together after that drink tea and my little ones When brother-in-law messages, I talk to him, he asks for my number, we used to talk on FB, today again he asked what do you run sister-in-law, so I said fb and whatsapp then he said ok give me your number Then I asked my husband that brother is asking for the number, then my husband said that tell me take it, then I said okay I will speak, then I told my younger brother-in-law that your brother is saying that you Take the number from him then he says no sister-in-law, I don't want the number, I said why say, oh nothing, just give it like that, I will not take it from brother, I said he will give it if you ask for it, then I did not say Said, have you ever asked before, if he did not say, then I said, then how do you know whether you will not give the number, then he said if you want to give, then give it, otherwise let it go, I will not ask brother, I said okay then his After I have told my husband, you my husband said it is okay, give the number, then I gave the number to my younger brother-in-law and then he asked for my pick. And also gave me my pic, then I sent about 40 photos to him from whatsapp then again he said your photo is very good sister-in-law I said thank you after that again say that video call, I said do it tomorrow then I will my I put the phone off and then I go to make dosa for my father and everyone in the house, then my mother's call comes, my sister talks and then brings the phone and gives it to me, then I also talk I tell my mother that my health is fine, then I said yes, then I keep the phone after that, then after keeping the phone, I make dosa and make everyone, after that everyone eats me too. After I eat dosa, we have some time, we all three sisters dance, after dancing, both my sisters start working and my mother calls the phone and I keep lying down, after that my brother comes and then that too We sit till 11:00 and we talk to people, then they also leave, then we watch the video of our wedding to see who has danced and changed our lives. Let's watch the video while taking it and then fall asleep after watching the video.

   So friends, this was the story of my day, if you liked it, then please do comment and share thank you.

............................................................................

                              


Daily routine in Hindi

   नमस्ते दोस्तों आधुनिक फिर आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताइएगा चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

     आज तू बहुत थी 6:00 बजे उठी फिर मेरी बहन खाना बना रही थी और वह सब्जी बनाकर उतारी ही रही थी की कढ़ाई हल्की सी टेढ़ी हो गई और सब्जी मेरी बहन के पैरों पर आकर गिर गई और मेरी बहन बहुत ही ज्यादा जल गई तब फिर मैं उसको कहती हूं कि बाथरूम में जाकर अपने पैरों पर पानी डालो बहुत टाइम तक थी उसके बाद वह जाकर पानी डालती है और पापा पापा का टिफिन में बनाती हूं उसके बाद पापा का टिफिन बनाकर पैक करती हूं पापा चले जाते हैं फिर मैं ब्रश करती हूं और फ्रेश होती हूं फिर मैं और मम्मी और मेरी सिस्टर लोग सब लोग बैठ कर नाश्ता करते हैं नाश्ते में चाय और पराठा खाते हैं उसके बाद मेरी मम्मी और मेरी छोटी बहन घर का काम करती है और मुझे बहुत ही तेजी से बुखार रहता है इसलिए मैं दवा खा कर लेती रहती हूं फिर दवा खाने के बाद मुझे आराम मिलता है तब जाकर मैं उठती हूं और कल डोसा के लिए चावल और दाल भिगोए रहती हूं फिर उसको सुबह में उठकर पीती हूं पिचके उसको भूलने के लिए रख देती हूं और फिर 12:00 बजे हम लोग खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद 3:04 बजे डोसा बनाकर एक डोसा बनाकर सब लोग मिल कर खा लेते हैं उसके बाद चाय पीते हैं और मेरे छोटे वाले देवर मैसेज करते हैं तो मैं उनसे बात करती हूं वह मेरा नंबर मांगते हैं हम लोग एफबी पर बात करते थे आज फिर उन्होंने पूछा कि आप क्या-क्या चलाती हो भाभी तो मैंने कहा एफबी और व्हाट्सएप तो उन्होंने कहा ठीक है अपना नंबर दे दो मैंने तब जाकर अपने पति से पूछा कि भैया नंबर मांग रहे हैं दे दे तो मेरे पति ने कहा कि कह दो मुझसे ले ले तब फिर मैंने कहा ठीक है मैं बोल दूंगी तब मैंने अपने छोटे वाले देवर से कहा कि तुम्हारे भैया कह रहे हैं कि तुम उनसे नंबर ले लो फिर वह कहते हैं नहीं भाभी रहने दो मुझे नंबर नहीं चाहिए मैंने कहा क्यों तो कहे अरे कुछ नहीं बस ऐसे ही आप दे दो मैं भैया से नहीं लूंगा मैंने कहा अरे वह दे देंगे आप मांग के तो देखो तो बोले नहीं मैंने कहा आप पहले भी कभी मांग चुके हो क्या तो वह बोले नहीं तो मैंने कहा तो फिर कैसे पता आपको कि नहीं देंगे नंबर फिर उन्होंने कहा आपको देना हो तो दे दो नहीं तो फिर जाने दो मैं भैया से नहीं मांगूंगा मैंने कहा ठीक है फिर उसके बाद मैंने अपने पति से बोला हूं तू मेरे पति ने कहा ठीक है नंबर दे दो तब मैंने अपने छोटे वाले देवर को नंबर दिया और फिर उन्होंने मेरी पिक मांगी और अपनी पिक भी मुझे दी तब फिर मैंने उनके पास करीबन 40 फोटो भेज दी व्हाट्सएप से तब फिर उन्होंने कहा आपकी फोटो बहुत ही अच्छी है भाभी मैंने कहा थैंक यू उसके बाद फिर कहते हैं कि वीडियो कॉल करी मैंने कहा कल कर लेना फिर मैं अपना फोन ऑफ करके रख देती हूं और फिर मैं पापा के लिए और घर में सब के लिए डोसा बनाने जाती हूं तब मेरी मम्मी जी का फोन आता है वीडियो कॉल मेरी बहन बात करती है और फिर फोन लाकर मुझे देती है तब फिर मैं भी बात करती हूं मम्मी जी से तो कहती हैं कि अब तबीयत ठीक है फिर मैंने कहा हां तबीयत ठीक है फिर उसके बाद फोन रख देती है फिर फोन रखने के बाद में डोसा बनाते हुए और सब को बना कर देती हूं सब लोग खाते हैं उसके बाद मैं भी खाती हूं डोसा खाने के बाद हम लोग कुछ टाइम मस्ती करते हैं हम तीनों बहन डांस करते हैं डांस करने के बाद मेरी दोनों बहन काम करने लगती हैं और मेरी मम्मी फोन चलाती है और मैं लेटी रहती हूं उसके बाद मेरे भैया आते हैं फिर वह भी 11:00 बजे तक बैठे रहते हैं और हम लोगों से बात करते हैं फिर वह भी चले जाते हैं फिर हम लोग अपनी शादी का वीडियो देखते हैं कि कौन-कौन डांस किया है और अपनी फेरा लेते टाइम वाला वीडियो देखते हैं फिर वीडियो देखकर सो जाते हैं.

    तो दोस्तों यह थी मेरी दिनभर की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेयर जरूर करें धन्यवाद, 🙏

                                 



 



Post a Comment

2 Comments