My Daily routine day 14 my all articles is in two language

                                    


Daily routine in English

       Hello friends, today we will tell you again about our routine, if you like our article, then please follow and comment.

         Woke up today at 6:30 in the morning, after drinking hot water, after brushing the brush, after having breakfast, had paratha and tea for breakfast, then lay down, then my father left for office and I slept again lying down. After that, I woke up and went to take a bath, after taking a bath, I comb and then it hurts very fast, then I go to sleep after eating food, even then the pain does not go away again and mother I apply oil to my hair and eat pain killers, I lie down after eating pain killers, then when I wake up, the tea remains, I eat tea and khari, after that my husband gets angry with me, then we are two-three days from one We were not talking to others, then I called them and we were fighting amongst themselves, after that my husband said that I am making a video call, turn on the net, then I turned on my net and then talked to her my mother. That's why I am not feeling well, that's why you were saying that you did not say even once that I come but I told my mother then I said okay I come, then come to pick up my husband then my husband said okay I talk to my mother in the evening, then I hang up the phone and as soon as she comes from the office, I talk to my mother immediately, then ask my mother if my health is worse, then I will come, mother did not say for 1 month If it is taken, stop, in some way or the other, I will give it, after that my mother also talks, then my mother says no problem, take it, then after that my mother keeps the phone and then my sister prepares the food. I had prepared vegetables and whole rice and lentils today, after that my father comes from office and then drinks tea, after drinking tea, we sit together and eat food and my sister does all the household chores and then my brother is at home. Come and see the girl for their marriage but my brother doesn't like there is a girl who wears Aloe color clothes and her height is less, even then my brother likes her but my bol si ji I don't like that girl because her height is less, all this thing happens at home and then everyone talks and my brother goes to his house then we go to sleep papa me I live on the roof but my mother and my two sisters go to sleep, then when the father comes from the terrace, he also lies down and sleeps, but we do not know how much time the father came home today, then that too lie down to sleep,

        Friends, this was the story of our routine, if you liked it, then please tell us, thank you.


..........................................................................                                     

Daily routine in Hindi

    हेलो दोस्तों आज हम आपको फिर से हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएं अगर आपको हमारा आर्टिकल अच्छा लगता है तो प्लीज कमेंट फॉलो जरूर करें,

        आज सुबह 6:30 बजे उठी फिर गरम पानी पी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद ब्रश की ब्रश करने के बाद नाश्ता की नाश्ते में पराठा और चाय खाई उसके बाद लेटी थी फिर मेरे पापा जी ऑफिस के लिए निकले और मैं फिर लेटे-लेटे ही सो गई उसके बाद सो के उठी तो और स्नान करने के लिए गई स्नान करने के बाद आती हूं कंघी करती हूं और फिर बहुत ही तेजी से दुखता है तो फिर खाना खा कर सो जाती हूं तो भी फिर का दर्द नहीं जाता फिर उठती हूं और मम्मी मेरी बाल में तेल लगाती हैं और पेन किलर खाती हूं पेन किलर खाने के बाद फिर लेटी रहती हूं फिर उठती हूं तो चाय बनी रहती है चाय और खारी खाती हूं उसके बाद मेरे पति मुझसे गुस्सा रहते हैं तो हम लोग दो-तीन दिन से एक दूसरे से बात नहीं कर रहे थे तब मैंने उनको फोन किया और हम लोग आपस में ही लड़ रहे थे उसके बाद मेरे पति ने कहा वीडियो कॉल कर रहा हूं नेट ऑन करो तब फिर मैंने अपना नेट ऑन किया और फिर उनसे बात की मेरी मम्मी जी की तबीयत नहीं ठीक है इसलिए कह रहे थे कि तुम एक बार भी नहीं बोली कि मैं आ जाती हूं लेकिन मैंने मम्मी से बोला था तो फिर मैंने कहा ठीक है मैं आ जाती हूं ऊपर लेने तो आओ तो मेरे पति ने कहा ठीक है शाम को मम्मी से बात करता हूं फिर मैं फोन रख देती हूं और जैसे ही वह ऑफिस से आते हैं तुरंत की मम्मी से बात करवाते हैं तो मम्मी से पूछो कि मम्मी आपकी तबीयत ज्यादा खराब हो तो मैं आ जाऊं मम्मी बोली नहीं 1 महीने के लिए गई हो रुक जाओ किसी न किसी तरीके से तो मैं ही दूंगी उसके बाद मेरी मम्मी भी बात करती हूं तो मम्मी कहती नहीं कोई बात नहीं है ले लो फिर उसके बाद मम्मी जी फोन रखती हैं और फिर मेरी बहन खाना की तैयारी करती है खाने में आज सब्जी और पूरी चावल दाल बनाई थी उसके बाद मेरे पापा जी ऑफिस से आते हैं और फिर चाय पीते हैं चाय पीने के बाद हम लोग साथ में बैठकर खाना खाते हैं और मेरी बहन घर का सारा काम करती है और फिर मेरे भैया घर पर आते हैं और उनकी शादी के लिए लड़की देखी जाती है पर मेरे भैया को पसंद नहीं रहती एक लड़की है जो एलो कलर का कपड़ा पहनी रहती है और उसकी हाइट कम रहती है तो भी मेरे भैया उसी को ही पसंद करते हैं लेकिन मेरी बोल सी जी को पसंद नहीं है वह लड़की क्योंकि उसकी हाइट कम है यही सब बात होती रहती है घर पर और फिर सब लोग बात करके मेरे भैया अपने घर पर जाते हैं फिर हम लोग सो जाते हैं पापा मेरे छत पे रहते हैं पर मैं और मेरी मम्मी और मेरी दोनों बहन सो जाते हैं फिर पापा जब छत पर से आते हैं तब वह भी लेट कर सो जाते हैं पर हम लोगों को पता नहीं चलता कि आज पापा कितने टाइम घर आए फिर वह भी लेट कर सो जाते हैं.

       दोस्तों यह थी हमारी दिनचर्याा की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी तो प्लीज हमें जरूर बताइए धन्यवाद, 🙏

                                     




Post a Comment

2 Comments