My Daily routine day 13 is in two language English & Hindi

                                   


  

  Daily routine in English

        

      Hello friends, today we will tell you about our daily routine, so let's start.

       Woke up today at 7:00 am, then drank hot water, then after brushing the brush, changed clothes after changing clothes and then aunt made tea and paratha for breakfast, then aunt gave me breakfast then I ate her After that came to Simda Naka by bike with uncle ji, then me and my younger sister come in auto from Simda Naka then we get down Maheshwari Medical then both the people come home then after reaching home drink water and lie down on our own. I call my mother and talk to her, my husband says that the call of the witch has come, then I asked my mother, what is the mother saying what the mother is saying, the witch's call has come, then I said He should not spoil my mind Mummy said why I told Mummy to Mummy yesterday I called me so I started shouting very fast I said what have you eaten then my husband said you do not mean anything I said what is this Then my husband says that it is okay, I am keeping the phone, I said whenever you call, then you say that I talk in the evening, still no phone After that, I disconnect the phone and I do not even call due to anger, after that how are you with mom and mom says what will you do, this is their habit, I said yes that is the thing then after that mommy calls and Asks has arrived, I said yes, then after that I go for a bath and come after taking a bath, then I sit and my sister gives breakfast, eat khari and tea in breakfast, after that I sit and call and then mom also comes And she also drinks water and sits and talks to us for a while then goes for a bath and after coming from there it is 12:00 and we eat again and we go to sleep after eating food. which So after leaving, my aunt calls and mom talks to her, we keep listening, then we turn on the TV and watch TV, then we watch a movie, after watching a movie, listen to a song and only my sister's friend comes. hai we talk after talking we drink tea after drinking tea my sister prepares to eat and my mother goes to the market and I lie down After that my mother comes to the market at 8:00 am again my father comes to the market again at 8:15 am my father takes a bath and then drinks tea after that, after drinking tea, watches TV for a while then after that at 8:45 We eat food, after dinner, we go to the terrace and both my sisters do household chores and people also come to the terrace after working, after that my Rohit Bhaiya comes, we sit and talk to him, then after that call Let's run, after running the phone, they go to the house and we lock the gate, then they come and sleep on the terrace.

       So friends, if you like our story for the whole day, then please share, comment, thank you.

............................................................................

                               

Daily routine in Hindi   

      हेलो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे तो चलिए शुरू करते,

        आज सुबह 7:00 बजे उठी फिर गरम पानी पी फिर ब्रश की ब्रश करने के बाद कपड़े चेंज की कपड़े चेंज करने के बाद रेडी हुई और फिर चाची ने नाश्ते में चाय और परांठा बनाया था फिर मुझे चाची जी ने नाश्ता दिया फिर मैं खाई उसके बाद चाचा जी के साथ बाइक से सिमड़ा नाका तक आई फिर मैं और मेरी छोटी बहन सिमड़ा नाका से ऑटो में आते हैं फिर हम लोग महेश्वरी मेडिकल उतरते हैं फिर दोनों लोग घर पर आते हैं फिर घर पहुंचने के बाद पानी पीते हैं और लेट के अपनी मम्मी जी के पास फोन करती हूं और उनसे बात करती हूं तो मेरे पति कहते हैं मम्मी चुड़ैल का फोन आ गया फिर मैंने अपनी मम्मी जी से पूछा मम्मी जी क्या कह रही है मम्मी जी बोली कह रहे हैं चुड़ैल का फोन आ गया फिर मैंने कहा वह मेरा दिमाग ना खराब करें मम्मी बोली क्यों मैंने कहा मम्मी जी से मम्मी कल मैंने फोन किया था तो मुझे बहुत ही तेजी से चिल्लाने लगे मैंने कहा आपने क्या खाया है तो मेरे पति ने कहा तुमसे कोई मतलब नहीं है मैंने कहा यह कौन सी बात है फिर मेरे पति बोलते हैं कि चलो ठीक है मैं फोन रख रहा हूं मैंने कहा जब भी फोन करो तब यही कहते हो की शाम को बात करता हूं फिर भी फोन नहीं किए उसके बाद फिर फोन काट देते हैं और मैं गुस्से की चलते फोन भी नहीं करती उसके बाद मम्मी से कैसी हो और मम्मी कहती है क्या करोगी उनकी आदत तो यही है मैंने कहा हां वह बात तो है ही फिर उसके बाद मम्मी फोन करती हैं और पूछती है पहुंच गई मैंने कहा हां पहुंच गई फिर उसके बाद स्नान के लिए जाती हूं और स्नान करके आती हूं फिर बैठी रहती हूं और मेरी बहन नाश्ता देती है नाश्ते में खारी और चाय खाती हूं उसके बाद बैठकर फोन चलाती हूं फिर मम्मी भी आती है और वह भी पानी पीती है और थोड़ी देर हम लोगों से बैठ कर बात करती है फिर स्नान के लिए जाती है और वहां से आने के बाद 12:00 बज जाता है और हम लोग फिर खाना खाते हैं खाना खाने के बाद हम लोग सो जाते हैं तो जाने के बाद मेरी मौसी फोन करती है और मम्मी उनसे बात करती है हम लोग सुनते रहते हैं फिर हम लोग टीवी चालू करके टीवी देखते हैं फिर हम लोग मूवी देखते हैं मूवी देखने के बाद गाना सुनते हैं और सिर्फ मेरी बहन की फ्रेंड आती है हम लोग बातें करते हैं बात करने के बाद चाय पीते हैं चाय पीने के बाद मेरी बहन खाने की तैयारी करती है और मेरी मम्मी मार्केट जाती है और मैं लेटी रहती हूं उसके बाद मेरी मम्मी आती है 8:00 बजे मार्केट में फिर मेरे पापा आते हैं 8:15 पर फिर मेरे पापा स्नान करते हैं और फिर उसके बाद चाय पीते हैं चाय पीने के बाद थोड़ी देर टीवी देखते हैं फिर उसके बाद 8:45 पर हम लोग खाना खाते हैं खाने के बाद हम लोग छत पर जाते हैं और मेरी दोनों बहने घर का काम करती हैं और लोग भी काम करके छत पर आती है उसके बाद मेरे रोहित भैया आते हैं हम लोग बैठकर उनसे बात करते हैं फिर उसके बाद फोन चलाते हैं फोन चलाने के बाद वह घर पर चले जाते हैं और हम लोग गेट में ताला लगा लेते हैं फिर आके छत पर सो जाते है,

      तो दोस्तों यह भी हमारी पूरे दिन की अगर आपको अच्छी लग रही है हमारी कहानी तो प्लीज़ शेयर करें कमेंट करें धन्यवाद,

                                              



Post a Comment

0 Comments