My daily routine day 12 is in two language English & Hindi

                                       


Daily routine in English

         Friends today we will again tell you about our whole routine, if you like our routine, then please tell us by commenting.

              Woke up today at 8:30 in the morning after drinking hot water, after brushing, after brushing, I drink tea and Mumbra in breakfast, after that we all plan to sit at home and go to aunt's house today.  then my mom and my dad say ok let's go after that i go to the bathroom to take a bath bathroom share come after taking a bath song my aunt calls me to bring tomorrow's flour if i make it today then my mom will take rice to canada  Takes and along with my elder father's boy, but he has to go somewhere else today, so he could not come with us, after that we all will be ready, we go from home to station, from the station, we are number 118.  Sion comes sitting on the bus, then leaves the aunt's house and stays away, we change, but I feel hungry very fast and I do not even tell my heart, then I am very tired, you are my mother.  I come after breakfast, bread pakora, after eating bread pakodas, we leave from there, after that we reach the aunt's house, there are heads and feet after falling on the hands.  After that we drink water and eat tea and pasta, after that we sit and talk in some style, then eat food, remember the lentils, rice and vegetables in the food, after eating, I go to sleep ok you are my mother for my wedding.  Watches the whole video and then I also start watching together then I call my husband and ask if you ate food then he says yes I ate food after that people talk for some time and get together  And mom also talks and the whole family talks to them together on a video call, then after that they get a little very important, then they say ok, I will talk later, I said ok, they disconnect the phone then My aunt makes 4 and we sit together and play ludo, enjoy a lot in ludo, then after that snakes play ladders and my younger brother cheats a lot, you all kill him together, then he says I did not chatting  I said don't lie, then he goes out and goes to uncle and we all drink tea together, after drinking tea, they are ready for marriage.  The photo comes, there are three girls in that photo, one with red sari and one girl in gray color, and most of all I like the girl with allo color, her height is less, so my brother says its height is less.  I said brother but it is beautiful, brother said, I also like it very much but because of my brother, I am not able to like it then talk to my mother and mother likes red color girl but I  Where brother, marry whatever you like, brother, say okay, I like A, then we all talk about it for a while, after that food is cooked and then I have to talk to my mother.  When I called to my husband, then we talked very well, on the video call, my mother was very happy seeing me, my husband said when will you come, I said come, then he said yes then I said mother will get leave  For you, you didn't say anything, after that I talk to my mother again and tell my mother, come, eat my food then my uncle.  Cha ji brings pani puri and we all eat pani puri together then after that everyone keeps sitting then my aunt keeps making roti, vegetable rice while preparing to prepare food, uncle child, everyone is sitting then I 8:  I make tea at 30 o'clock and give it to everyone, everyone drinks tea, then after a while we sit down to eat food and everyone eat together, then I wash the dishes and my aunt asks that both the people work together  Then lie down, then everyone gets lost together.  

              So friends, this was the story of our daily routine, if you liked it, then please do comment and share it, now we bid you farewell,

............................................................................

                         

Daily routine in hindi

       दोस्तों आज हम फिर आपको हमारी पूरी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे आप लोगों को हमारा दिनचर्या अच्छा लगता है तो प्लीज हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताइए.

        आज सुबह 8:30 बजे उठी थी उसके बाद गरम पानी पी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद बरस की ब्रश करने के बाद चाय पी चाय मुंब्रा नाश्ता में करती हूं उसके बाद हम सब लोग घर में बैठकर प्लान करते हैं कि आज चाची के घर पर चले तब मेरी मम्मी और मेरे पापा कहते हैं ठीक है चलते हैं उसके बाद मैं स्नान करने के लिए बाथरूम में जाती हूं बाथरूम शेअर स्नान करके आती हूं सॉन्ग मेरी चाची फोन करती हूं की कल का आटा लेकर आना आज पर बनाऊंगी तो मेरी मम्मी चावल कनाडा ले लेती है और साथ में मेरे बड़े पापा के लड़के वाले के लिए कहते हैं पर उनको आज कहीं और जाना रहता है इसलिए वह हमारे साथ नहीं आ सकते थे उसके बाद हम सब लोग रेडी होगी घर से स्टेशन पर जाते हैं स्टेशन से हम लोग 118 नंबर की बस पर बैठकर सायन आते हैं फिर उसके बाद चाची का घर छोड़ा ही दूर रहता है हम लोग बदल जाते हैं पर मुझे बहुत ही तेजी से भूख लगती है और मेरा मनचली को भी नहीं कहता है तो मैं बहुत ही थक जाती हूं तू मेरी मम्मी मुझे नाश्ता कर आती है ब्रेड पकोड़ा ब्रेड पकौड़ा खाने के बाद हम लोग वहां से निकलते हैं उसके बाद चाची के घर पर पहुंचते हैं सिर हाथ पैर होते हैं हाथ पर गिरने के बाद पानी पीते हैं और चाय और पास्ता खाते हैं उसके बाद कुछ स्टाइल हम लोग बैठ कर बातें करते हैं फिर खाना खाते हैं खाने में दाल चावल सब्जी से ही याद रहता है खाना खाने के बाद मैं सो जाती हूं ओके तुम मेरी मम्मी मेरी शादी का सारा वीडियो देखती है और फिर मैं भी साथ में देखने लगती फिर मैं अपने पति के पास कॉल करती हूं और पूछती हूं कि आपने खाना खाया तो वह कहते हैं हां मैंने खाना खाया उसके बाद कुछ टाइम तक लोग बात करते हैं और साथ में मिल जाती और मम्मी भी बात करती हूं और पूरी फैमिली मिलकर उनसे बात करते हैं वीडियो कॉल पर फिर उसके बाद उनको थोड़ी बहुत ही जरूरी आ जाता है तो वह कहते हैं ठीक है बाद में बात करती हूं मैंने कहा ठीक है वह फोन कट कर देते हैं फिर मेरी चाची 4 बनाती है और हम लोग साथ में बैठकर लूडो खेलते हैं लूडो में बहुत मजा आता है फिर उसके बाद सांप सीढ़ी खेलते हैं और मेरा छोटा भाई बहुत ही चीटिंग करता है तुम सब लोग उसको मिलकर मारते हैं तो वह कहता मैंने चैटिंग नहीं की है मैंने कहा झूठ तो मत बोलो फिर वह बाहर निकल कर चाचा के पास चला जाता है और हम सब लोग मिलकर चाय पीते हैं चाय पीने के बाद शादी के लिए फोटो आती है उस फोटो में तीन लड़की रहती हैं एक  रेड साड़ी वाली अल्लो वाली और एक ग्रे कलर में  लड़की रहती है है और उसमें सबसे ज्यादा मुझे अल्लो कलर वाली लड़की अच्छी लगती है उसकी हाइट कम रहती है इसलिए मेरे भैया कहते हैं इसकी हाइट कम है मैंने कहा भैया पर सुंदर तो है ही भैया भैया बोले मुझे भी बहुत ही पसंद है लेकिन इसकी भाई की वजह से पसंद नहीं कर पा रहा हूं फिर मेरी मम्मी से बात करते हो और मम्मी को रेड कलर वाली लड़की ज्यादा अच्छी लगती है पर मैंने कहा भैया जो आपको पसंद हो वही शादी करना भैया बोलो ठीक है मुझे तो ए वाली अच्छी लग रही है फिर हम सब लोग उसके बारे में थोड़ी देर बातचीत करते हैं उसके बाद खाना बनता है खाना खाते हैं और फिर मैंने अपनी मम्मी जी से बात करने के लिए अपने पति के पास फोन किया तो हम लोग बहुत ही अच्छे से बात किए वीडियो कॉल पर मेरी मम्मी जी बहुत ही खुश थी मुझे देखकर मेरे पति बोले तुम कब आओगे मैंने कहा आ जाओ तो उन्होंने कहा हां फिर मैंने कहा छुट्टी मिलेगी मम्मी के लिए आपको तुम वह कुछ नहीं बोले इसके बाद फिर मम्मी जी से बात करती हूं और मम्मी को कहती हूं मम्मी आओ खाना खा लो फिर मेरे चाचा जी पानी पूरी लेकर आते हैं और हम सब लोग मिलकर पानी पूरी खाते हैं फिर उसके बाद सब लोग बैठे रहते हैं फिर मेरी चाची खाना बनाने की तैयारी खाने में रोटी सब्जी चावल बनाई रहती हैं चाचा बच्चा सब लोग बैठे रहते हैं फिर मैं 8:30 बजे चाय बनाती हूं और सबको देती हूं सब लोग चाय पीते हैं फिर थोड़ी देर में ही हम लोग खाना खाने के लिए बैठते हैं और सब लोग मिलकर खाना खाते हैं फिर मैं बर्तन धोती हूं और मेरी चाची पूछा लगाती है दोनों जन मिलकर काम करके फिर लेट जाते हैं फिर सब लोग मिलकर खो जाते हैंं.       

            तो दोस्तों यह थी हमारी दिनचर्या की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट जरूर करिए और शेयर जरूर करिए तो अब हम आपसे विदा लेते हैं,         

                                        



                                        


 

Post a Comment

1 Comments