My daily routine day 11 is in two language English & Hindi

                                 


  Daily routine in English     

    Friends today we again tell you about our daily routine, so let's start.

         Woke up today at 6:30 am, after brushing my brush, drank hot water, then after that drank tea, ate saline with tea and then went to sleep at 8:30, after that my sister keeps making Maggi, then I eat Maggi and take a bath.  Then my friend comes in the house and then I give him tea and breakfasts, then we sit together and talk a lot, after that the vegetable remains pure, then speak together and we also eat food with him.  After I call to my husband and say that you ate food, he says I ask but what did you eat today, what did your mother cook, but she says you don't mean anything, I said why did she say if you meant you would?  If you don't go from here, then I said that it is a matter of first 1 month, after that I will cook you food after that, do not even ask me what I have eaten till then, I said, do not speak like this, then my husband said if you want, I will not like this  If I do, you come, I will come to pick you up tomorrow, mother's health is not well and where are you then I say good leave all this talk and tell me if you are fine then he would say  yes i am fine i said ok let's keep it ok then my husband says ok make a video call then i talk to him on video call and he talks to my sisters also and then after talking and keeping the phone  I make tea and have breakfast, after having breakfast, I sit and call my aunt, after running the phone, I go to my aunt's house, sit there for some time, after that I come home and when I come from aunt's house, I keep coming  Then in my own society, 1 people come to drink alcohol and keep quarreling over the mistake of Mave, then later it is found that he comes to drink liquor and says that if you kill me for food, then the uncle says that  Now you have not given the money even before, so how can I give it to you, first you give ₹ 600, then I will give you uncle but he drinks a lot and gets very excited and grabs uncle's collar and says if you will not give  So today I will kill you and then the quarrel increases a lot, after that the alcoholic's brothers come and those people also start quarreling, then the one who drinks, goes to his house.  Comes with a big knife and says that I will leave you today otherwise uncle had closed the shutter of his neck, then he says to open the shutter soon, he said, I will not forget what you will do, then from there his relatives also come and  end the quarrel, then the one who drinks alcohol gives ₹ 600 to the uncle, then after that everyone goes to their respective homes, then when I come home, we prepare food and for some time this  Keep talking about how many people have become so heartless these days that they can even  threaten to kill each other and kill each other, then my father comes at 8:30 and the food is ready to drink cold water.  and prepare for the mange, my sister, after that we all start eating food, after eating my sister does all the household chores and after working, we all go to sleep.

        So friends, this was the story of my routine, if you liked it, then please share and comment, thank you,

..........................................................................................

                       


Daily routine in hindi            

      दोस्तों आज हम फिर से आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएं तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं.

    आज सुबह 6:30 बजे उठी उसके बाद ब्रश की ब्रश करने के बाद गरम पानी पी फिर उसके बाद चाय पी चाय के साथ खारी खाई और फिर सो गई 8:30 बजे उसके बाद मेरी बहन मेगी बनाई रहती है फिर मैं मैगी खा कर नहाने के लिए जाती हूं फिर घर में मेरी फ्रेंड आती है और फिर मैं उसको चाय नाश्ता देती हूं फिर हम लोग साथ में बैठकर बहुत सारी बातें करते हैं उसके बाद सब्जी पूड़ी बनी रहती है तो साथ में मिलकर बोलो और हम लोग भी खाना खाते हैं उसके बाद अपने पति के पास फोन करती हूं और कहते हो आपने खाना खाया तो वह कहते हैं मैं पूछती हूं पर क्या खाई हो आज मम्मी क्या बनाई थी पर वह कहते हैं तुमसे कोई मतलब नहीं है मैंने कहा क्यों उन्होंने कहा अगर तुम्हें मतलब होता तो तुम यहां से जाती नहीं तो मैंने कहा पहले 1 महीने की तो बात है उसके बाद में आखिर तुम्हें खाना बनाऊंगी हूं तू कहे यह पूछना भी मत तब तक क्या खाया हूं मैंने कहा ऐसे मत बोलो तो मेरे पति ने कहा अगर तुम चाहती हो मैं ऐसे ना करूं तो तुम आ जाओ मैं तुमको कल ही लेने आ जाऊंगा मम्मी की तबीयत नहीं ठीक है और तुम कहां हो फिर मैं कहती हूं अच्छा यह सब बात छोड़ो और बताओ तुम ठीक हो तो वह कहते हैं हां मैं ठीक हूं मैंने कहा ठीक है चलो ठीक है रखते हैं तो मेरे पति कहते हैं ठीक है वीडियो कॉल करो फिर मैं उनसे वीडियो कॉल पर बात करती हूं और वह मेरी बहनों से भी बात करते हैं और फिर बात करके फोन रखते हैं फिर मैं चाय बनाती हूं और नाश्ता करती हूं नाश्ता करने के बाद बैठकर फोन चलाती हूं फोन चलाने के बाद अपनी चाची के घर पर जाती हूं वहां कुछ टाइम बैठी रहती हूं उसके बाद घर पर आती हूं और जब मैं चाची के घर से आती ही रहती हूं तब मेरे ही सोसाइटी में 1 लोग दारु पी के आते हैं और मावे की गलती पर झगड़ा करते रहते हैं तो बाद में पता चलता है कि वह दारू पी के आते हैं और कहते हैं मुझे मारा दो खाने के लिए तो गले वाले अंकल बोलते हैं कि अभी तुमने पहले वाला भी पैसा नहीं दिया है तो मैं तुमको कैसे दे दूं पहले तुम ₹600 दो तब तुमको मामा दूंगा लेकिन वह बहुत ही शराब पिए रहते हैं और बहुत ही जोश में आकर अंकल का कॉलर पकड़ लेते हैं और कहते हैं तो नहीं दोगे तो आज तुमको मार डालूंगा और फिर झगड़ा बहुत ही बढ़ जाती है उसके बाद उस शराबी के भाई लोग आते हैं और वह लोग भी झगड़ा करने लगते हैं तो जो पिया रहता है वह अपने घर पर जाकर बड़ी सी चाकू लेकर आता है और कहता है आज तुमको छोडूंगा नहीं तो अंकल ने अपने गले का शटर बंद कर लिया था तो शटर को कहते हैं खोलो जल्दी उसने कहा नहीं भूलूंगा क्या कर लोगी तुम तब फिर वहां से उसके संबंधी वाले भी आते हैं और झगड़े को समाप्त करते हैं फिर जो शराब पिया रहता है वह अंकल को ₹600 देता है फिर उसके बाद सब लोग अपने अपने घर पर चले जाते हैं फिर मैं जब घर पर आती हूं तो हम लोग खाने की तैयारी करते हैं और कुछ टाइम इसी के बारे में बात करते रहते हैं कि आजकल तो सब लोग कितने रे बेदर्द हो गए हैं कि एक दूसरे को मारने की भी धमकी और जान ले भी सकते हैं फिर मेरे पापा 8:30 बजे आते हैं और खाना तैयार ही रहता है कि ठंडा पानी पीते हैं और मांगे की तैयारी करते हैं मेरी बहन उसके बाद हम सब लोग खाना खाने लगते हैं खाना खाने के बाद से मेरी बहन घर का सारा काम करती है और काम करके फिर हम सब लोग सो जाते हैं.

       तो दोस्तो यह थी मेरी दिनचर्या की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज़ शेयर और कमेंट जरुर करें थैंक यू ,


                                



                                     

Post a Comment

1 Comments