My daily routine day 10 my all article is in two languages

                                   

                                                         
 Daily routine in English
          

Hello friends, today we have come again to tell you about our daily routine, so let's start.    

     I woke up this morning at 6:00 am and      my husband also got up with me at 6:00,          after that after getting fresh, both of them brushed, after brushing, we had tea breakfast and after that my sister made my father's tiffin Packed and then my father left for office then my uncle, elder father and aunt everyone came home to meet my husband again my sister did not want and made elder father tea and breakfast then everyone sat together and talked for some time Then my elder father and uncle all left for office, then my aunt was only talking that my younger aunt came, then she started enjoying my husband husband and said, when did you come brother, did not even tell you anything. He came very secretly and said that everyone started laughing again in the house, everyone in the house was having breakfast and water, then my mother said, let's see your wedding cassette and then my husband takes out the pen drive from his bag and gives it to me and says Hey everyone will see then my sister puts pen drive in TV but I don't know how marriage gets deleted from pen drive When the drive is not working, everyone at my house becomes very sad and thinks that they have waited for so long but now how the pen drive is not working, then my husband and I take the pen drive and show it to the shop, then know It shows how it has been deleted from the pen drive, then I call my brother-in-law and tell him brother-in-law, send me the copy cassette you have but brother-in-law says there is a network problem and then he does not send the cassette Then the mother says, let's see, later we will see, then after preparing the food, everyone ate the food again and after eating the food, my sister worked, after work, everyone was sitting together, then we went shopping. For the sake of taking my husband along, everyone comes home after shopping, after that we all go to the temple and after roaming there, we come back and go to the hotel to have breakfast and after that everyone has breakfast. After roaming and then coming home, then my sister makes macaroni and tea as soon as she comes home, then my sister says what to make, then I say that more Don't make anything, make lentils, rice and she cooks lentils, then we all go to the terrace and after a while my father comes from office, then my sister gives food to my father and father goes to the terrace after eating. But we all eat late because we all come from outside after breakfast and at home we have breakfast with microni and tea, so we eat till 10:00 in the night and then everyone eat. After eating, we talk till that time at night, after that we all sleep together.

          Friends, this was the story of my daily routine, if you liked it then please comment and share thank you.


..........................................................................................

                   


Daily routine in hindi          

    हैलो दोस्तों आज हम आपको फिर से अपनी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताने आए हैं, तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं।

       मैं आज सुबह 6:00 बजे उठी और मेरे पति भी मेरे साथ 6:00 बजे ही उठे उसके बाद फ्रेश होने के बाद दोनों जने ब्रश किया ब्रश करने के बाद हम लोगों ने चाय नाश्ता किए और उसके बाद मेरी बहन ने मेरे पापा का टिफिन पैक किया और फिर मेरे पापा ऑफिस के लिए निकले फिर मेरे चाचा बड़े पापा और चाची सब लोग घर पर आए मेरे पति से मिलने के लिए फिर मेरी बहन नहीं चाहता और बड़े पापा को चाय नाश्ता कराया फिर सब लोग साथ में बैठकर कुछ टाइम तक बातचीत किए फिर मेरे बड़े पापा और चाचा सब लोग ऑफिस के लिए निकले फिर मेरी चाची बात ही कर रही थी कि मेरी छोटी वाली चाची आ गई फिर उन्होंने में मेरे पति पति के मजे लेना स्टार्ट कर दी बोली जाओ भैया कब आए तुमने कुछ बताया भी नहीं बहुत चोरी छुपे आए ऐसा बोली और सब लोग फिर हंसने लगे घर में घर में सब लोग नाश्ता पानी कर रहे थे फिर मेरी मम्मी बोली चलो तुम्हारी शादी की कैसेट देखते हैं और फिर मेरे पति अपने बैग में से पेनड्राइव निकाल कर मुझे देते हैं और कहते हैं लगाओ सब लोग देखेंगे फिर मेरी बहन पेनड्राइव को टीवी में लगाती है पर पता नहीं कैसे पेन ड्राइव में से शादी की कैसे डिलीट हो चुकी होती है पेनड्राइव ना चलने पर मेरे घर पर सब लोग बहुत उदास हो जाते हैं और सोचते हैं इतने दिन से इंतजार किए पर अभी पेन ड्राइव में कैसे चल ही नहीं रही है फिर मैं और मेरे पति पेनड्राइव को ले जाते हैं और दुकान पर दिखाते हैं तब पता चलता है कि पेन ड्राइव में से कैसे डिलीट हो चुकी है फिर मैं अपने जीजा के पास फोन करती हूं और उनसे कहती हूं जीजा आपके पास जो कॉपी कैसेट है उसे मेरे पास सेंड करिए पर जीजा कहते हैं नेटवर्क प्रॉब्लम है और फिर वह कैसेट नहीं भेजते फिर मम्मी कहती है चलो ठीक है अब बाद में हम लोग देख लेंगे फिर खाने की तैयारी किए सब लोग फिर खाना खाए और खाना खाने के बाद मेरी बहन ने काम किया काम करने के बाद सब लोग साथ में बैठे ही थे फिर हम लोग शॉपिंग करने के लिए अपने पति को साथ में लेकर जाते हैं शॉपिंग करके सब लोग घर पर आते हैं उसके बाद हम लोग सब मंदिर जाते हैं और वहां पर घूमने के बाद से हम लोग वापस आते होटल होटल में नाश्ता करने जाते हैं और उसके बाद सब लोग नाश्ता करके घूम फिर के घर पर आ जाते हैं फिर मेरी बहन घर पर आते ही मैक्रोनी और चाय बनाती है फिर मेरी बहन कहती है कि क्या बनाऊं फिर मैं कहती हूं कि ज्यादा और कुछ मत बनाओ दाल चावल बना लो और वह दाल चावल बनाती है फिर हम सब लोग छत पर जाते हैं और थोड़ी टाइम में मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं फिर मेरी बहन मेरे पापा को खाना देती है और पापा खाना खाने के बाद छत पर जाते हैं पर हम सब लोग लेट खाना खाते हैं क्योंकि हम सब लोग बाहर से नाश्ता करके आए होते हैं और घर पर ही हमने माइक्रोनी और चाय नाश्ता किए रहते हैं इसलिए हम लोग रात को 10:00 बजे तक खाना खाते हैं और फिर सब लोग खाना खाने के बाद रात को उस टाइम तक बातचीत करते हैं उसके बाद हम सब लोग साथ में सो जाते हैं,

     दोस्तों यह थी मेरे डेली रूटीन की कहानी, अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो कमेंट और शेयर जरूर करें धन्यवाद, 🙏


                                          


                                           

Post a Comment

2 Comments