My daily routine day 18 is in two language English & Hindi

                                    


Daily routine in English

    Hello friends, today is to tell you the story of our whole day, so let's start,

         Woke up today at 6:30 in the morning, after drinking hot water, after brushing the brush, then having breakfast, I have tea and paratha for breakfast, after that I sit and turn on my phone, turn on the phone and then take a bath. I go after taking bath, I am ready ladies ok then I call to my mother and my husband leaves for office, then he tells me to talk to my mother in the evening, I am now riding a bike and then hang up the phone. I see my serial barrister babu giving, then my health is bad after eating food, eat medicine after that then lie down and go to sleep then call to my husband and as soon as he hears my voice he says your health is so bad And you have not taken medicine then I said I have taken medicine and I have eaten still my husband does not believe me and he says look how useless your voice is and you say that taking medicine Yes, I said yes, but I am taking fever medicine because cold medicine should not be taken, if you take cold medicine, then the cold becomes faster. It happens and we have a lot of problems later, so mom has brought only fever medicine, after that my husband does not listen to me a single thing and he disconnects my phone, even then I call him three or four times and He does not pick up my phone, then after doing it again and again, pick up the phone and say that I do not want to talk to you, you do not call because you do not want to take medicine, then you do not even talk to me, then I did not say anything and my mother I started laughing again and then tell my mother that my mother is very hungry, then I tell my mother, I am very hungry, then my younger sister wakes up and says what should I make, then my sister makes poha, after that we people I eat tea and poha and then I talk to my didi and jiju and uncle, when I wake up after talking, my husband's call comes and I talk to my mother and also talk to my husband but my I don't feel like talking because it is noon, I was angry with you till now but they said if you want to talk then do it otherwise I also said yes let's go Cut it off after that I disconnected the phone and then I came after eating food and then I think about my husband and I start crying and I start crying then my sister comes and asks her what happened didi why you cry I have said nothing but both my sister and my mother fall behind, even then I do not say anything, then my sister says why there is a fight with Jiju, then my sister says that I am right, then I did not say anything Mummy said this is true, even if I do not say anything, then my sister says well let's talk to Jiju and ask if you have said anything, then my mother calls to my husband and asks him, then my husband says No mom I didn't say anything then mommy says she is crying, after that she says ok give a phone call to sonam i said i don't want to talk after that my sister says talk, still i don't pick up the phone But my mother shows her eyes very fast, then I take the phone and talk, then my husband says why are you crying, then I said whatever you do Because of this reason I was calling in the afternoon, then you disconnected my phone two or three times, even after that I did it again and again, you did not pick up my phone later, if you did not pick up once, then immediately disconnected my phone And then even when you are talking at night, you are still saying come on okay I keep it, then my husband said listen to your voice, how is your voice, your health is not well at all and you should not take medicine So I said that I have taken medicine, cold will not be cured so soon, after that my brother comes and I disconnect my husband's phone and ask my tears after that I sit still. My husband makes a video call, then I say brother has come, I talk later, now my husband disconnects my phone and talks to a brother, after your mother's health becomes very bad at night then I She asks what happened, my husband wants my mother, I will tell you later then I call at 11:00 and ask how is my mother's health, how is my mother's health? I am fine, I said if you can talk to my mother, then my mother is sleeping now, talk to me in the morning, then I say let's go, I keep the phone, after that we go to sleep.

         Friends, if you like our whole day's story and you like it, then please share comment thank you,

..........................................................................................

                                     


Daily routine in hindi

       हेलो दोस्तों आज है आपसे हमारी पूरे दिन के कहानी बताने के लिए तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

      आज सुबह 6:30 बजे उठी उसके बाद गरम पानी पी गर्म पानी पीने के बाद ब्रश की ब्रश करके आई तो नाश्ता करती हूं नाश्ते में चाय और पराठा करती हूं उसके बाद बैठी रहती हूं और अपना फोन चलाती है फोन चला कर फिर स्नान के लिए जाती हूं स्नान करके रेडी होती हूं लेडीस ओके फिर अपने मम्मी के पास फोन करती हूं और मेरे पति ऑफिस के लिए निकल जाते हैं तो मुझे कहते हैं शाम को मम्मी से बात करवाता हूं मैं अभी बाइक चला रहा है फिर फोन रख देते हैं उसके बाद मैं अपना सीरियल बैरिस्टर बाबू देता देखती हूं फिर तबीयत खराब रहती है खाना खाकर दवा खाती हूं उसके बाद फिर लेट कर सो जाती हूं फिर अपने पति के पास फोन करती हूं और जैसे ही वह मेरी आवाज सुनते हैं तो कहते हैं तुम्हारी तबीयत इतनी खराब है और तुमने दवा नहीं ली है तो मैंने कहा मैंने दवा लिया है और मैं खाई हूं फिर भी मेरे पति को मेरी बात पर विश्वास नहीं होता है और वह कहते हैं कि तुम्हारी आवाज देखो कितनी बेकार आ रही है और तुम कहती हो कि दवा ले रही हो मैंने कहा हां मैं ले रही हूं पर बुखार की दवा लेती हूं क्योंकि सर्दी की दवा नहीं खानी चाहिए सर्दी की दवा खाओ तो सर्दी और ही तेजी से हो जाती है और हमें बाद में बहुत ही दिक्कत होती है इसलिए सिर्फ बुखार की दवा मम्मी लेकर आई है उसके बाद मेरे पति मेरी एक भी बात नहीं सुनती और वह मेरा फोन काट देते हैं तो भी मैं उनके पास तीन चार बार फोन करती हूं और वह मेरा फोन नहीं उठाते हैं फिर बार-बार करने के बाद फिर वह फोन उठाकर कह देना मुझे तुमसे बात नहीं करनी है तुम फोन मत करो क्योंकि तुम्हें दवा नहीं खानी है तो तुम मुझसे बात भी मत करो तब मैं कुछ नहीं बोली और अपनी मम्मी से फिर हंसने बोलने लगी फिर मम्मी से कहती हो मम्मी बहुत ही भूख लगी है तो मम्मी से कहती हूं मम्मी कुछ बना लो बहुत भूख लगी है तब मेरी छोटी बहन उठती है और कहती है क्या बनाऊं तब मेरी बहन पोहा बनाती है उसके बाद हम लोग चाय और पोहा खाते हैं और फिर मैं अपनी दीदी और जीजू और काका सबसे बात करती हूं बात करने के बाद उठती हो तो मेरे पति का फोन आता है और मैं अपनी मम्मी जी से बात करती हूं और अपने पति से भी बात करती हूं पर मेरा बात करने का मन नहीं करता है क्योंकि दोपहर की बात है मैं अभी तक तुमसे गुस्सा थी लेकिन उन्होंने कहा बात करनी है तो करो वरना काट दो तो मैंने भी कहा हां चलो ठीक है काट दो उसके बाद मैंने फोन काट दिया और फिर मैं आई खाना खाने खाना खाकर तब मैं अपने पति की बातें सोचते हो और मुझे रोना आ जाता है और मैं रोने लगती हूं तब मेरी बहन आती है और उससे पूछती है क्या हुआ दीदी तुम रो क्यों रही हो मैंने कहा कुछ नहीं लेकिन मेरी दोनों बहन और मेरी मम्मी पीछे पड़ जाती है तो भी मैं कुछ नहीं बोलती तब मेरी बहन कहती है लगता है जीजू से झगड़ा क्यों है तब मेरी बहन कहती है सही कह रही हूं ना तब मैंने कुछ नहीं बोला मम्मी बोली यह बात सही है तो भी मैं कुछ नहीं बोलती तो मेरी बहन कहती है अच्छा चलो जीजू से बात करके पूछ लो कि तुमने कुछ बोला है क्या फिर मेरी मम्मी मेरे पति के पास फोन करती है और उनसे पूछती है तब मेरे पति कहते हैं नहीं मम्मी मैंने तो कुछ नहीं बोला तो मम्मी कहती हैं कि वह तो रो रही है उसके बाद वह कहते हैं ठीक है सोनम को फोन दो मैंने कहा मुझे बात नहीं करनी है उसके बाद मेरी बहन बोलती है लो बात करो फिर भी मैं फोन नहीं लेती लेकिन मेरी मम्मी बहुत ही तेजी से आंख दिखाती है तब मैं फोन लेती हूं और बात करती हूं तब मेरे पति कहते हैं कि तुम रो क्यों रही हो तो मैंने कहा आप जो करते हो इसी वजह से दोपहर में मैं फोन कर रही थी तब आपने मेरा फोन दो तीन बार काट दिया उसके बाद भी तो भी मैंने बार-बार किया तो भी आपने मेरा फोन उठाया नहीं बाद में एक बार आपने उठाया नहीं तो तुरंत ही मेरा फोन काट दिए और फिर जब अभी रात को बात कर रहे हो तो भी तुम कह रहे हो चलो ठीक है मैं रखता हूं तो मेरे पति ने कहा अपनी आवाज सुनो तुम्हारी आवाज कैसी हो गई है तुम्हारी तबीयत बिल्कुल भी ठीक नहीं है और तुम को दवा नहीं लेना चाहिए तो मैंने कहा मैं ली हूं दवा सर्दी इतनी जल्दी नहीं ठीक होगी 2 3 दिन तुम तो ठीक होने में लगेगा उसके बाद मेरे भैया आते और मैं अपने पति का फोन काट देती हूं और अपने आंसू भी पूछ लेती हूं उसके बाद बैठ जाती हूं फिर भी मेरे पति वीडियो कॉल करते हैं फिर मैं बोलती है भैया आए हैं मैं बाद में बात करती हूं अब मेरे पति मेरा फोन काट देते हैं और एक भैया से बात करती हूं के बाद तेरी मम्मी जी की तबीयत बहुत खराब हो जाती है रात में तब मैं पूछती है कि क्या हुआ मम्मी को मेरे पति चाहते हैं अभी नहीं बाद में बताऊंगा फिर मैं 11:00 बजे फोन करती हूं और पूछती हूं कि मम्मी की तबीयत कैसी है तबीयत कैसी है कि हां मम्मी की तबीयत ठीक है मैंने कहा मम्मी से बात करवा सकते हो तो मेरी अभी मम्मी सो रही है सुबह में बात कर लेना तब मैं कहती हूं चलो ठीक है मैं फोन रखती हूं उसके बाद हम लोग सो जाते हैं,

    दोस्तों यदि हमारी पूरे दिन भर की कहानी और आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज शेयर कमेंट करो धन्यवाद, 🙏



Post a Comment

3 Comments