My Daily routine day 25 is in two language English & Hindi

                                    

Daily routine in English

    So hello friends, today we will again tell you about our routine, so let's start,

   woke up today at 7:00 am then drink hot water, my health is not well so i lie down i had pain in my stomach and i slept with my head on one side so no neck was hurting then i talk to my husband And then I talk to my brother-in-law and my mother also talks to my brother-in-law and he says mother, I will come on 14th to pick up sister-in-law and on 14th is my birthday and I will not come and cut my brother-in-law from me It is said that sister-in-law will give me a gift, then I say what did you give me, then he says what will you say? So he says sister-in-law, when I come, make matar paneer curry for me, then I say your brother likes palak paneer and you like matar paneer, then he says, effective I have to eat matar paneer curry then I I say cheese is brother, I will make matar paneer curry for you, after that my mother also talks and she says that sister-in-law, your sister likes my marriage. If you give me, I look like myself and say hey brother, there is a lot of time till then will be seen then say okay, then mom talks and hangs up the phone and I go to take bath and come after taking bath then my house But I prepare my room and keep sitting and my husband's call comes, then I want to talk to him on the terrace and then my father comes from office then my mother takes out food for everyone and everyone together Sitting and eating food, my elder one calls Jiju and my sister asks Jiju when Jiju pen drive will come, then you Jiju says I will find out and tell after that Rinki asks Jiju and tell me how then Jitu says that everything else Ok, I am just going to eat food, so Rinki asks what did you cook in the food today, then she says that your didi has made chickpea bhatura today and those people also keep eating food, then Rinki says let's go well. Talking after what you eat, then Jiju says Oh no, I will talk and tell me everything is fine, then only after Rinki gives the phone to Mummy, then Mummy Baa and he asks and aunty is all right in the house then mommy says yes brother everything is fine and mommy tells that Rohit has come home all jiju says hey I also had to talk, then mommy Rohit I give phone to my brother and ask my brother's well being, then my brother also talks, then keeps the phone after talking, after that a girl is going to get married next to my house, the boys come to see her and together we Even when they go to their house, the girl dances and everyone likes her dance very much, then the boy and the girl couple dance, after that all the people living in the house start dancing and then we also dance. We go for a dance and then we come to our house by hand at 5 o'clock, then papa says to make a song for me, then my sister makes a decoction for papa and gives it to papa, then to papa. Give a song, you get a lot of rest and then together we also make tea for the people, after that my sister prepares to eat and then chickpeas, rice and roti are made in the food. Together, everyone eats food together and after having dinner, both my sisters do all the household chores and both me and mother lie down and run their phones, then both my sisters also come to work, then lie down together. Those people also run the phone and then leave at 11:00, then I keep my phone after turning off the net, after that my sister starts running my phone but I had ended the whole net, so my phone did not work, then father When she comes from outside at 11:00, Varsha takes her father's phone and then keeps on running it for half an hour, after that everyone goes to sleep after keeping the phone, then I keep my phone,

    So friends, this was the story of our whole day, if you liked it, then please do comment and share, thank you,

............................................................................

     

Daily routine in Hindi

    तो हेलो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आपको हमारे दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

    आज सुबह 7:00 बजे उठी फिर गर्म पानी पीती हूं मेरी तबीयत ठीक नहीं रहती इसलिए मैं लेटी रहती हूं मेरे पेट में दर्द था और मैं एक तरफ सर करके सो गई थी इसलिए नहीं गर्दन दुख रही थी फिर मैं अपने पति से बात करती हूं और फिर अपने देवर से बात करती हूं और मेरी मम्मी भी मेरे देवर जी से बात करती हैं और वह कहते हैं मम्मी मैं 14 तारीख को आऊंगा भाभी को लेने और 14 तारीख को मेरा बर्थडे है और मैं नहीं आ करके काट लूंगा मेरे देवर जी मुझसे कहते हैं भाभी मुझे गिफ्ट क्या दोगी तो मैं कहती हूं आपने मुझे क्या दिया तो वह कहते हैं क्या लोगी भाभी मैं कहती हूं नहीं भैया मैं तो मजाक कर रही थी फिर वह कहते हैं भाभी मुझे तो गिफ्ट दे दो फिर मैं कहती हूं क्या लोगे भैया तो वह कहते हैं भाभी मैं जब आऊंगा तब मेरे लिए मटर पनीर की सब्जी बना देना तब मैं कहती हूं तुम्हारे भैया को पालक पनीर पसंद है और तुमको मटर पनीर पसंद है फिर वह कहते हैं, प्रभावी मुझे तो मटर पनीर की सब्जी खानी है तब मैं कहती हूं कि चीज है भैया मैं आपके लिए मटर पनीर की सब्जी बनाऊंगी उसके बाद मम्मी भी बात करती हूं और वह कहते हैं की भाभी आपकी बहन अच्छी लगती है मेरी शादी करवा दो तो मैं अपने लगती हूं और कहती हूं अरे भैया अभी बहुत टाइम है तब तक देखा जाएगा फिर कहते हैं ठीक है , फिर मम्मी बात करके फोन रखती हैं और मैं स्नान करने के लिए जाती हूं और स्नान करके आती हूं तो मेरे घर पर हूं मेरे रूम तैयार ते हैं और बैठे रहते हैं और मेरे पति का फोन आता है तो मैं छत पर उनसे बात करने के लिए चाहती हूं और फिर मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं फिर मेरी मम्मी खाना सबके लिए निकालती है और सब लोग साथ में बैठकर खाना खाते हैं तो मेरे बड़े वाले जीजू का फोन और मेरी बहन जीजू से पूछती है कि जीजू पेन ड्राइव कब आएगी तो तू जीजू कहते हैं मैं पता करके बताता हूं उसके बाद रिंकी पूछती है जीजू और हालचाल बताओ तब जीतू कहते हैं कि और सब ठीक है बस खाना खाने जा रहा हूं तो रिंकी पूछती है कि आज खाने में दीदी क्या बनाई है तो तो वह कहते हैं कि तुम्हारी दीदी ने आज छोला भटूरा बनाया है और वह लोग भी खाना खाते रहते हैं तो रिंकी कहती है चलो ठीक है जी जो आप खाना खा लो उसके बाद बात करना तो जीजू कहते हैं अरे नहीं ठीक है मैं बात कर लूंगा और बताओ सब ठीक है तब सिर्फ के बाद रिंकी मम्मी को फोन दे देती है तो मम्मी बात करती हैं और वह पूछते हैं और मौसी घर में सब ठीक है तब मम्मी कहती हैं हां भैया सब ठीक है और मम्मी बताती है कि रोहित आए हैं घर पर सब जीजू कहते हैं कि अरे मुझे भी बात करनी थी बात करवा दीजिए तब मम्मी रोहित भैया को फोन देते हैं और भैया से हालचाल पूछते हैं तो मेरे भैया भी बात करते हैं फिर बात करके फोन रखते हैं उसके बाद मेरे घर के बगल में एक लड़की की शादी होने वाली रहती है उसको लड़के वाले देखने आते हैं और साथ में हम लोग भी उनके घर पर जाते हैं तो लड़की डांस करती है और सबको उसका डांस बहुत ही ज्यादा पसंद आता है फिर लड़का और लड़की कपल डांस करते हैं उसके बाद घर के जितने भी लोग रहते हैं सब लोग डांस करने लगते हैं और फिर हम लोग भी डांस के लिए जाते हैं और डांस करते हैं फिर हम लोगों हाथ से अपने घर पर 5:00 बजे आते हैं फिर पापा कहते हैं कि मेरे लिए गाना बना दो तब पापा के लिए काढ़ा मेरी बहन बनाती है और पापा को देती है फिर पापा को वह गाना दीजिए बहुत ही ज्यादा आराम मिलता है और फिर साथ में हम लोगों के लिए चाय भी बनाती है उसके बाद फिर मेरी बहन खाने की तैयारी करती है और खाने में छोला चावल और रोटी बनता है फिर साथ में सब लोग मिलकर खाना खाते हैं और खाना खाने के बाद मेरी दोनों बहन घर का सारा काम करती हैं और मैं और मम्मी दोनों लोग लेट कर अपना अपना फोन चलाते हैं फिर मेरी दोनों बहन भी काम कर कर आती हैं तो साथ में लेट कर वह लोग भी फोन चलाती है और फिर 11:00 बजे जाता है तो मैं अपना फोन रख देती हूं नेट ऑफ करके उसके बाद मेरी बहन मेरा फोन चलाने लगती है पर मैंने तो सारा नेट खत्म कर दिया था तो मेरा फोन चलता नहीं था तो पापा जब बाहर से 11:00 बजे आते हैं तो वर्षा पापा का फोन लेती है और फिर चलाते रहती है आधे घंटे तक उसके बाद फोन रख कर सब लोग सो जाते हैं तो मैं अपना फोन रख देती हूं,

     तो दोस्तों यह थी हमारी पूरी दिन की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेर जरूर करिए धन्यवाद,🙏  






Post a Comment

2 Comments