My Daily routine day 23 is in two language English & Hindi

                                      


Daily routine in English

   So hello friends, today we will again tell you about our routine, so let's start,

       Woke up today at 6:00 am, after drinking hot water, after brushing with a brush, then my father comes to me and hugs me and says that in 21 22 days my daughter will go away, then father tells me that your father  If you remember me, then I say yes, why will I not remember you Papa, do I say papa, you do not call me, I said papa works in the morning, that's why I can't call, then after doing all the work, then call to mom  So I do not even if I ask my mother, my mother says yes, she does call, after that my father leaves for office after having breakfast and then we sit together and have breakfast, after having breakfast, I go to take a bath. And when I come after taking a bath, I am ready to come, then I sit and turn on my phone, then I tell my mother that my mother is very fond of eating cake, then my mother will go to the shop for me and my sisters.  And together they bring cakes for themselves and then we sit together and eat, then we lie down and talk, then my husband makes video calls. And my net is closed, then later when I turn on the net, then I see my husband had called, then after that I make a video call to him, then he is busy with very important work, so say let's ok  I call you after some time then I said let's go well then after that as soon as my husband keeps the phone and after 10 minutes here 1 people are saved from having an accident and everyone tells him a lot that like this  When the car is driven, he gets very scared, then he talks to me, it happened by mistake, but if no one is hurt, then everyone says yes, he was not hurt, then after talking to everyone and sending him  and he goes to his house, after that when I come to my house, my husband keeps calling 7 times, if you see everything, then I also call him, then he is angry with me and does not pick up my phone.  I keep doing it three or four times, then he goes and picks up my phone and says where were you for so long, I said hey it happened here, that's why she went to see you.  If I could not pick up the phone, someone else came to him that's why he said okay let me talk to you later, then he hangs up the phone, he calls after 1 hour and then I talk to him and while talking  I tell him the wrong thing, that's why he says there is no way to speak to you, when you look then you keep on talking straight, then I said hey I have made a mistake, then he said when you look then you are at fault, I said  Well, it will not happen from now on, then you say this again and again, but you do the same mistake again, then when I come to talk to my younger brother-in-law, I tell my husband and my husband also laughs a lot, after that we  People hang up the phone after talking, then I go home, I drink tea, then I sit after drinking tea and my mother talks to aunt about my brother's marriage and tells us also, then we people  We also become happy that we will get to go to the wedding, then after that the mother keeps the phone after talking to the aunt and the aunt says that tomorrow the girl will come to see the mother, then the mother says  Let's tell it as it will be, then after that mother tells my sister that let's cook food now then my sister cooks food and then mother says hey, make poha till then I am very hungry then my sister poha  cooks and gives it to all the people, then we sit after eating poha then husband calls and says talk to mommy then I talk to mommy after half an hour after that keep talking to mommy  Father-in-law calls and says that aunt is not well, she is admitted, then I go and talk to aunty and ask aunt how is your health, then my didi calls and talks to her  If I keep it, then my husband makes video calls and I also talk to my mother on video call and keep the phone after talking, then you eat food and father also eat food together then after having food my brother calls  and says aunt, I am going tomorrow at home and the boys will come to see me, then you will know whether I like them or not, otherwise mother says yes brother, tomorrow you will know  Then after talking and keeping the phone mummy then my aunty calls and mummy talks to them for some time and together it is free at 11:00 and then mummy papa everyone lies down then my husband messages  what are you doing then i call to him and i talk to him then he doesn't say anything then i speak in reverse to tease him then he gets very irritated then says to me ok now you  go to sleep and let me sleep after that then i say ok ok good night i keep it then he also says ok good night.

    So friends, this was the story of our whole day, if you liked it, then please do comment and share thank you.

............................................................................

                                   

Daily routine in Hindi

      तो हेलो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आपको हमारे दिनचर्या के बारे में बताएंगे तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

     आज सुबह 6:00 बजे उठी उसके बाद गरम पानी पी ने के बाद ब्रश के ब्रश करके आती हो तो मेरे पापा मेरे पास आकर मुझे गले लगाते हैं और कहते हैं 21 22 दिन में मेरी बिटिया चली जाएगी फिर पापा मुझसे कहते हैं की अपने पापा को याद करोगी तो मैं कहती हूं हां पापा क्यों आपको याद नहीं करूंगी क्या मैं पापा बोले तुम मेरे पास फोन तो करती नहीं हो मैंने कहा पापा सुबह काम रहता है इसीलिए फोन नहीं कर पाती हूं फिर सारा काम करने के बाद तो मम्मी के पास फोन तो करती ही हूं ना चाहे मम्मी से पूछ लो तो मम्मी कहती हैं हां फोन तो करती ही है उसके बाद पापा नाश्ता करके ऑफिस के लिए निकलते हैं और फिर हम लोग भी साथ में बैठकर नाश्ता करते हैं नाश्ता करने के बाद मैं स्नान करने जाती हूं और स्नान करके जब आती हूं तो आकर रेडी होती हूं फिर बैठी रहती हूं बैठ कर अपना फोन चलाती हूं फिर अपनी मम्मी से कहती हूं मम्मी केक खाने का बहुत ही मन कर रहा है तब मेरी मम्मी दुकान पर जाकर मेरे लिए और मेरी बहनों के लिए और साथ में अपने लिए भी केक लेकर आती हैं और फिर हम लोग साथ बैठकर के खाते हैं फिर हम लोग लेट कर बात करते हैं फिर मेरे पति वीडियो कॉल करते हैं और मेरा नेट बंद रहता है फिर बाद में जब मैं नेट ऑन करती हूं तब देखती हूं मेरे पति ने कॉल किया था फिर उसके बाद में उनके पास वीडियो कॉल करती हूं तो वह बहुत ही जरूरी काम में बिजी रहते हैं तो कहते हैं चलो ठीक है मैं तुमको कुछ टाइम बाद फोन करता हूं तो मैंने कहा चलो ठीक है फिर उसके बाद जैसे ही मेरे पति फोन रखते हैं और 10 मिनट बाद यहां पर 1 लोगों की एक्सीडेंट होने से बच जाते हैं और सब लोग उसको बहुत ही बोलते हैं कि ऐसे ही गाड़ी चलाई जाती है तो वह बहुत ही ज्यादा डर जाता है फिर वह बात करता है मुझसे गलती से हो गया लेकिन किसी को चोट तो नहीं पहुंची तो सब लोग कहते हैं हां चोट तो नहीं पहुंची फिर उसके बाद सब लोग से बातचीत करके उसको भेज देते हैं और वह अपने घर जाता है उसके बाद मैं जब अपने घर पर आती हूं तो मेरे पति 7 बार फोन किए रहते हैं सब देखती हो तो फिर मैं भी उनके पास फोन करती हूं तो वह मुझसे गुस्सा रहते हैं और मेरा फोन नहीं उठाते फिर मैं तीन-चार बार करती ही रहती हूं तब जाकर वह मेरा फोन उठाते हैं और कहते हैं इतनी देर कहां थी तुम तो मैंने कहा अरे यहां पर ऐसा हो गया इसलिए वही देखने चली गई थी इसीलिए आपका फोन नहीं उठा पाई तो उनके पास कोई और आ गया इसीलिए उन्होंने कहा चलो ठीक है मैं तुमसे बाद में बात करता हूं फिर वह फोन रख देते हैं सिर 1 घंटे बाद फोन करते हैं और फिर मैं उनसे बात करती हूं और बात करते-करते मैं उनसे गलत चीज बोल देती हूं इसीलिए वह कहते हैं तुम्हें बोलने का कोई तरीका नहीं है तुम जब देखो तब उल्टा सीधा बोलती रहती हो तो मैंने कहा अरे मुझसे गलती हो गई तो उन्होंने कहा जब देखो तब तुम से गलती ही तो होती है मैंने कहा अच्छा ठीक है अब से नहीं होगा तो बोले तुम तो बार-बार यही कहती हो लेकिन वही गलती फिर से करती हो फिर मैं अपने छोटे वाले देवर बात किए आती हूं तो अपने पति को बताती हूं और मेरे पति भी बहुत हंसते है उसके बाद हम लोग बात करके फोन रख देते हैं तो फिर घर पर जाती हूं तो चाय पीती हूं चाय पी कर फिर उसके बाद बैठी रहती हूं और मेरे भैया की शादी के बारे में मम्मी मौसी से बात करती हैं और हम लोगों को भी बताती हैं तो हम लोग भी खुश हो जाते हैं कि चलो हम लोगों को शादी में जाने को मिलेगा फिर उसके बाद मम्मी मौसी से बात करके फोन रखती है और मौसी कहती हैं कल लड़की वाले देखने आएंगे तो मम्मी कहती है चलो ठीक है जैसे होगा वैसे बताना फिर उसके बाद मम्मी मेरी बहन को कहती है कि चलो ठीक है अब खाना तो बना लो तो मेरी बहन खाना बनाती है और फिर मम्मी कहती है अरे तब तक पोहा बना दो बहुत भूख लगी है तब मेरी बहन पोहा बनाती है और हम सब लोगों को देती है फिर हम लोग पोहा खाकर बैठे रहते हैं फिर पति फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं मम्मी से बात कर लो तब मैं मम्मी से बात करती हूं आधे घंटे उसके बाद मम्मी से बात कर कर रखती हूं तो मेरे ससुर फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं कि चाची की तबीयत ठीक नहीं है वह एडमिट है तब जाकर मैं चाची से बात करती हूं और चाची से पूछती हूं चाची आप की तबीयत कैसी है फिर मेरी दीदी जी फोन करती हैं और उनसे बात करती हूं उनसे बात करके रखती हूं तो फिर मेरे पति वीडियो कॉल करते हैं और मैं अपनी मम्मी जी से भी वीडियो कॉल पर बात करती हूं बात करके फोन रखती हूं तो खाना खाती हो और पापा भी साथ में खाना खाते हैं फिर खाना खाने के बाद मेरे भैया फोन करते हैं और कहते हैं बुआ मैं कल तो जा रहा हूं घर पर और लड़के वाले मुझे देखने आएंगे तब पता चलेगा कि मैं उनको पसंद हूं कि नहीं तो मम्मी कहती हैं हां भैया कल तुम पता चलेगा ही तब उसके बाद बात करके रख देती है फोन मम्मी फिर मेरी मौसी फोन करती हैं और मम्मी कुछ टाइम तक उनसे बात करती है और साथ में फ्री 11:00 बज जाता है और फिर मम्मी पापा सब लोग लेट जाते हैं फिर मेरे पति मैसेज करते हैं कि क्या कर रही हो तब मैं उनके पास फोन करती हूं और मैं उनसे बात करती हूं तो वह कुछ नहीं बोलते तो मैं उनको चिढ़ाने के लिए उल्टा बोलती हूं तब वह बहुत ज्यादा चीड़ जाते हैं फिर मेरे को कहते हैं चलो ठीक है अब तुम सो जाओ और मुझे भी सोने दो उसके बाद फिर मैं कहती हूं ओके ठीक है गुड नाइट मैं रखती हूं फिर वह भी कहते हैं ठीक है गुड नाइट,      

       तो दोस्तों यह थी हमारी पूरी दिन की कहानी अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेर जरूर करिए धन्यवाद, 🙏

Post a Comment

3 Comments