My Daily routine day 20 is in two language English & Hindi

                                     


Daily routine in English

‌   So friends, today we have come again to tell you about our daily routine, let's start,

       Woke up today at 6:30 am, after that I call my sister-in-law and ask her Didi to keep fast today, Didi says yes today we are all fasting and then I talk to her for a while after that  Let me tell you well sister, now I keep it, after that, after taking a bath, then my mother's friend and her husband come to my house and my mother makes tea, prepares tea, gives tea and water to those people and everyone sits with them.  Talks and aunty says sonam come to my house sometime then I say let's go ok aunty I will come then she says let me go with you today, then I say I don't want my fast today I will come again sometime  The talk keeps sitting at my house for a while, everyone talks, after that she leaves and her husband also goes to our house, then I go to the terrace and I worship and after worshiping I come down to the temple.  I do pooja then I turn on my phone and my sister cooks tea for me and also fry the seeds and gives it to me then I drink tea and drink tea  After my mother goes to an aunt's house and my sister and I sit and play the phone for a while, then I keep the phone ready, after being ready, I make a video in the phone and after making the video, I make my video there.  I send it to husband and after watching the video he makes video call to me and we all talk to him on video call for a long time then go and keep phone there and me and my sister all go to my aunt's place  And then my mother also comes there and we all do a lot of talk together aunt uncle, then uncle goes to the office and then we sit for a while, make us tea and we all drink tea.  Then we all come to our house and then I do farhar and my mother and sister all eat food after that we all lie down then my husband's video call comes again and my mother my sister all  People talk together and my aunt's girl starts crying, so my husband says why is she crying, then we say that now let her go to her mother.  Yes, but aunty is saying that I am coming now that's why we do not go to drop her at home, then my aunt comes in that and then I go with Kanak, then my husband hangs up the phone and then we all  After a while, friends Neha and Nancy who live next to me come to my house and their mother also comes to our house together, then we all sit and they are very sad because there is a Suraj Bhaiya at their house.  Those who die, they get short of light and die there, that's why those people are very sad and then come to our house, then mother tells my sister to make tea and then my sister makes tea  And gives to those people and everyone drinks tea together then those people leave our house at 6:30 then my sister prepares to cook and cooks food then after that we sit for a while  Then my father comes from office and my sister gives tea to papa and papa after drinking tea sits in 1015 then says give food then my sister gives food to everyone and everyone eats  After eating, my mother and I lie down and run the phone and both my sisters do household chores, after work, those people also come, everyone sits together and talks, then my brother comes, after brother comes, we  Everyone talks very funny and my brother enjoys everyone a lot, then we all sit and talk only then brother says let's go now we also go to sleep tomorrow they have to go to office too early in the morning  It happens that's why they leave, then my sister goes down, comes after locking the channel and then we all ring the phone for a while and then go to sleep.

     So friends, this was the story of our whole day, we will tell you the same thing, if you like it then please do comment and share thank you.

...........................................................................

                                     

Daily routine in Hindi

तो दोस्तों आज हम फिर आ गए आपको हमारी दिनचर्या के बारे में बताने के लिए चलिए शुरू करते हैं,

  आज सुबह 6:30 बजे उठी उसके बाद मैं अपनी ननद के पास फोन करती हूं और उन से पूछती हूं दीदी आज व्रत रखना है क्या तो दीदी कहती हैं हां आज हम सब लोग व्रत हैं और फिर मैं उनसे थोड़ी देर बात करती हूं उसके बाद से कहती हूं चलो ठीक है दीदी अब मैं रखती हूं उसके बाद मैं स्नान करके फिर मेरी मम्मी की फ्रेंड और उनके हस्बैंड मेरे घर पर आते हैं और मेरी मम्मी चाय बनाती है चाय बनाकर उन लोगों को चाय पानी देकर सब लोग बैठ कर उनके साथ में बातें करते हैं और आंटी कहती हैं सोनम कभी मेरे घर पर आओ तो मैं कहती हूं चलो ठीक है चाची मैं आऊंगी तो वह कहती हैं कि आज ही चलो मैं तुमको लेकर चलती हूं तो मैं कहती हूं नहीं चाहती आज मेरा व्रत है फिर कभी आऊंगी फिर बात थोड़ी देर मेरे घर पर बैठी रहती है सब लोग बात बात करते हैं उसके बाद वह चली जाती हैं और उसके हस्बैंड भी हमारे घर पर चले जाते हैं फिर मैं छत पर जाकर मैं पूजा करती हूं और पूजा करके मैं नीचे अपने घर में आकर मंदिर में पूजा करती हूं फिर मैं अपना फोन चलाती हूं और मेरी बहन मेरे लिए चाय बनाती है और सिंग दाना भी फ्राई करती है और मुझे देती है फिर मैं चाय पीती हूं और चाय पीने के बाद मेरी मम्मी एक आंटी के घर पर जाती है और मैं और मेरी बहन सब लोग बैठकर थोड़ी देर फोन चलाती हूं फिर मैं फोन रख कर रेडी होती हूं रेडी होने के बाद में फोन में वीडियो बनाती हूं और वीडियो बनाने के बाद मैं वहां वीडियो अपने पति के पास भेजती हूं और वह वीडियो देख कर फिर मेरे पास वीडियो कॉल करते हैं और हम सब लोग उससे काफी टाइम तक वीडियो कॉल पर बातें करते हैं फिर जाकर वहां फोन रखते हैं और मैं और मेरी बहन सब लोग मेरी चाची के यहां जाते हैं और फिर वहां मेरी मम्मी भी आती है और हम सब लोग चाची चाचा सब लोग मिलकर बहुत सारी बातें करते हैं फिर चाचा ऑफिस जाते हैं और फिर हम लोग थोड़ी देर बैठ कर जाती हम लोगों को चाय बना कर देती हैं और हम सब लोग चाय पीते हैं फिर हम सब लोग अपने घर पर आते हैं और फिर मैं फरहर करती हूं और मेरी मम्मी और बहन सब लोग खाना खाते हैं उसके बाद हम सब लोग लेटे रहते हैं तो मेरे पति का वीडियो कॉल फिर से आता है और मेरी मम्मी मेरी बहन सब लोग मिलकर बातें करते हैं और मेरी चाची की लड़की छोटी कनक वह रोने लगती है तो मेरे पति कहते हैं वह क्यों रो रही है तो हम लोग कहते हैं कि अब उसको मम्मी के पास जाना है पर चाची कह रही हैं कि अभी मैं आ रही हूं इसीलिए हम लोग उसको घर पर छोड़ने नहीं जाते हैं फिर उतने में मेरी चाची आती हैं और फिर मैं कनक को लेकर जाती हैं फिर मेरे पति फोन रख देते हैं और फिर हम सब लोग थोड़े टाइम बाद मेरे घर पर मेरे बगल में रहने वाली फ्रेंड नेहा और नैंसी आते हैं और उनकी मम्मी भी साथ में हमारे घर पर आते हैं फिर हम सब लोग बैठे रहते हैं और वह लोग बहुत उदास रहती हैं क्योंकि उनके घर पर एक सूरज भैया रहते हैं जो मर जाते हैं उनको लाइट का शॉर्ट लग गया और वहां मर गए तो इसी वजह से वह लोग बहुत ही उदास रहते हैं और फिर हमारे घर पर आते हैं तो मम्मी कहती हैं मेरी बहन को कि चाय बनाओ और फिर मेरी बहन चाय बनाती है और उन लोगों को देती है और सब लोग साथ में चाय पीते हैं फिर वह लोग 6:30 हमारे घर से चले जाते हैं फिर मेरी बहन खाना बनाने की तैयारी करती है और खाना बनाती है फिर उसके बाद हम लोग थोड़े टाइम तक बैठे रहते हैं फिर मेरे पापा ऑफिस से आते हैं और मेरी बहन पापा को चाय देती है और पापा चाय पीने के बाद 1015 में बैठे रहते हैं फिर कहते हैं कि खाना दे दो फिर मेरी बहन खाना सबको देती है और सब लोग खाना खाकर मैं और मेरी मम्मी लेट जाते हैं और फोन चलाते हैं और मेरी दोनों बहने घर का काम करती हैं काम करने के बाद वह लोग भी आती है सब लोग साथ में बैठकर बातें करते रहते हैं फिर मेरी भैया आ जाते हैं भैया आने के बाद हम सब लोग बहुत ही मजाक की बातें करते हैं और मेरे भैया सब का बहुत मजा लेते हैं फिर हम सब लोग बैठ कर बातें ही करते हैं फिर भैया कहते हैं चलो अब हम भी जाते हैं सो जाते हैं कल ऑफिस भी जाना है उनको सुबह जल्दी जाना होता है इसीलिए वह चले जाते हैं फिर मेरी बहन नीचे जाती है चैनल में ताला मार कर आती है और फिर हम सब लोग थोड़ी देर फोन चलाते हैं फिर सो जाते हैं.

  तो दोस्तों यह थी हमारी पूरे दिन की कहानी हम आपसे वही कहेंगे कि अगर आपको अच्छी लगी हो तो प्लीज कमेंट और शेयर जरूर करें धन्यवाद, 🙏


Post a Comment

4 Comments